Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love SEPTA, and you should too!

This blog is about how much I love SEPTA and I hope to make the case for why you also should love SEPTA.  

Here in Philadelphia, we love our sports teams even when they lose, and we love our cheesesteaks even when their purveyors sometimes disappoint us.  And we sometimes love our cars.  Hell, we're the City of Brotherly Love.  We need to LOVE our public transportation...if even just a little.  

This Google search is pitiful.  There are enough haters out there.  Tell me what you LOVE about SEPTA.  

Follow me on Twitter and send me your SEPTA-loving-tweets!  

2 comments:

  1. I have so many SEPTA posts (both written and in my head) it's not even funny. I love SEPTA, even when I hate it.

    Keep up the good work! I totally am loving this concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for posting about it on your blog! I'm going to add you to my blogroll post-haste...

    ReplyDelete